Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following terms & conditions apply to The Studio at Bank House and your booking a place will constitute your acceptance of these:
1) All payments must be made in advance and in full for a 12 course, known as our Gold membership or a 3 month course, known as our Platinum membership. The same applies for our one on one personal training sessions.
2) If you withdraw from the course at any point during its duration due to illness or injury, or for any other reason whatsoever you shall remain liable for the full amount of the full fee and no part of this shall be refunded to you.
3) It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in good health and do
not suffer from any condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent you from completing the course sessions safely.
You must notify your instructor prior to commencing any session,s at The Studio at Bank House of any such condition(s) or physical impairment(s) which could prevent your safe participation in any of our exercise programme’s and seek medical advice in respect of this.
4) You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to commencing any course, No amendments by you to the form or disclaimer will be accepted.
5) Please understand that partaking in any of The Studio at Bank House exercises or programs is done completely at your own risk and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you absolve The Studio at Bank house or any of the trainers any responsibility of injury.
6) We require a minimum of 6 people to run a group course at The Studio at Bank House and therefore we reserve the right to cancel a group course prior to the start date advertised should we not have sufficient uptake. In the event that we do cancel a course, your deposit will be refunded in full.
7) Clients are advised that in booking an appointment/course they are reserving a time exclusively for their session. We require twenty-four hours (one working day) notice for cancellation of any appointment to avoid incurring the full cost of the booked session.
8. Continuous no-shows may result in your membership being cancelled.
9. The Studio reserves the right to change the Studio timetable and opening/closing times at any time.
10. At times the Studio will have cover instructors who provide a class similar to the timetables class but not identical.
11.The Studio does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal effects and belongings including Bicycles stored in the allotted racks.
12.The Studio reserves the right to make minor amendments to this membership. These changes will be communicated to you via e-mail.
13. The Studio reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
14.The Studio will close on all Bank Holidays and for one week at the end of August which will include August Bank Holiday Monday and again the week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, resuming classes on the next working day. These dates will be communicated via email nearer those times.
Company Registration Number 9578121